Sunday 1 May 2011

Winners - Challenge 5

Good Morning and Happy May Day everyone

Thank you to everyone that entered our "Easter" Challenge! Over 100 entries again! Thanks for following our wee challenges and playing along! There can only be one winner of our fab prize tho

The lucky Random.org winner of the challenge is


No.88
That's you Denise aka The Crafty Den

Well done!! If you email me your details to dreamvalley@sky.com I will get your wee prize organised for you!
Remember you can take the wee badge for you blog!

and our lucky

Well done girls, take our wee badge to add on your wee blog!
Hope you will join in with this weeks new Challenge!!

Hugs Dream Valley xxx

3 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Wow, I am so excited to win last week's challenge. Thanks so much. I'm off to email you :) Hugs, Denise x

Rachel x said...

Ooh, thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top Three- that made my day!! :)
hugs, Rachel x

Mandy said...

Thanks soooooooo much for my top 3 girlies :)
hugs Mandy xx